This Week's Topic:
Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me
02. Seige & Storm by Leigh Bardugo: This will look so nice next to my copy of Shadow & Bone. Which I really enjoyed so I can't wait to read S&S too.
03. There You Will Find Me by Jenny B. Jones: This is one of my all time favorite books and I would like to own a physical copy. Or six or seven or eight or twenty copies.
04. The Beautiful & The Cursed by Page Morgan: This is was one of my most anticipated books of the year and I still haven't read it. Boooo me.
05. It Happened One Wedding by Julie James: This is one comes out in May and I just cannot survive that wait. NOPE. I need a new JJ book now.
02. Sleigh Bells in the Snow by Sarah Morgan
03. No Good Duke Goes Unpunished by Sarah MacLean
04. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
05. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell