Home About Policies Reviews Features

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Greetings, readers!

        Hello! On this blog, you'll find some very bookish type things! Such as reviews, and weekly memes! I'm thinking about doing Waiting On Wednesday, hosted by Jill, and Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and The Bookish! I will also be doing In My Mailbox, which is hosted by my book blogger idol, TheStorySiren! Yay!
       If any of you guys were wondering, I am not allowed to buy books. Because my parents think the library is perfectly fine. So yes, it sucks having to read a book in a limited amount of time. So yeah! That's my little intro for you. School hasn't started for me yet, but it will in about 2 weeks! Eeep! Well, if you haven't already done so, please follow my blog! I will love you forever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment