Home About Policies Reviews Features

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday |1|


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is:
Ten Books you feel EVERYONE read but YOU!

Photobucket
1. Divergent by Veronica Roth

I do solely believe I'm the only person in the entire world who hasn't read this, and oh! I can't forget about Cinnamon (Cindy) over @ the athousandlittlepages! We're special like that;D
2. Hunger Games Trilogy

I actually read half of The Hunger Games but still, everybody is all done with this series and here I am with a couple of chapters left barely on the first book!


Photobucket
3. Hush Hush

My best friend read this and she loves it so to me I feel so out the loop because of her.

Photobucket
4. If I Stay by Gayle Forman

I bought this Sunday! SO hopefully I will be among the masses with everyone who read this ASAP.


Photobucket
5. Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa

For the month of October, this series makes up my reading list! (since it's Halloween and this deals with faeries... lol)


Photobucket
6. Jessica Darling Series
A contemporary series? I don't know why I haven't read this!


Photobucket
7. Wither by Lauren Destafano

I own this but I still haven't gotten around to it. Plus doesn't this book have the PRETTIEST cover?!


Photobucket
8. The Wolves of Mercy Falls – Maggie Stiefvater

I think everyone has read this but ehh, I'm not TOO excited to read it myself for some reason.

Photobucket
9. Beastly by Alex Finn

Ever since the movie came out definitely everybody read this book but me!

10. Any Jane Austen book

this is a no brainier! Even my sister (who takes like a million years plus two days to read one book) read P&P and S&S!!

What books haven't YOU read?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment