Home About Policies Reviews Features

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday |2|

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday we list the top ten books we feel pertains to the week's topic the most and this week it's:

Top Ten Books I Want To Reread


To be honest, I didn't understand this very well because I didn't know if we had to do ten books we never reread but would like to or we can also put we reread before and will reread many times more so I'm going along with both. My first five are books I have reread more the twice and I still want to reread them.

Photobucket
1. Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
Ok this is one of my absolute favorite books, I read it about eight times which I think is the top score for me reading it a book (it's also a tie with Perfect Chemistry) every time I travel (which is every year) I take this with me where ever I may be going an read it again and laugh my ass of all over again like I'm reading for the first time ever.

This. Is. One. Of. The. Funniest. Books. Ever.
Plus. It. Has. A. Big. Shocker.
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G B.O.O.K


Photobucket
2. Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
This book has been on my TBR pile for maybe 3 years and I finally read it earlier this year I think in February or March and I wanted to kill myself for waiting so long to read it!! This has earned a place in my favorite books shelf carved in my heart and there are not many who earn that crown! (Only like 7 books are blessed with that title) I only reread this twice but I can see it beating Two-Way Street in the race soon!



Photobucket
3. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
Owen Armstrong is all I'm going to say. Of course I will reread this book for him! I will arrange an apocalypse for him!


Photobucket
4. Blue Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas

4 + 5 are not YA but this book is most definitely in the 'special place in my heart shelf'. I pick this book up when I'm feeling blue and it totally makes me so happy! Hardy Cates, oh how I love thee! *sigh* thinking about this book puts a smile on my face. I live in Houston, why couldn't I be the one to snatch the Blue Eyed Devil?

Here is me with my precious copy of Blue Eyed Devil:


It does NOT end there!! I don't just love this book, I love this ENTIRE SERIES!
Sugar Daddy, Blue Eyed Devil and Smooth Talking Stranger
I have the entire series twice or more and here is further prove of my love:
Photobucket

Yes, every time I got a copy of a book in this series I had a picture party & Yes I unfortunately still have to get the third book in the series even though it's my second favorite after Blue Eyed Devil.

Moving on or else I will never shut up about Lisa Kleypas's awesomeness...

Photobucket


5. Julie Jame's Books

I'M GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK JUST THINKING ABOUT JULIE JAMES!
She is the sole author that I read every single book by and love each single one wholeheartedly. *breath Racquel breath!!!* HER BOOKS ARE THE BEST!!!
They're my favorite in the order they were released so from the picture above, left to right is least to most favorite. I absolutely cannot wait until her fifth book About That Night comes out in April. I'll probably lay an egg by then...

This also made my week:
Photobucket

That^ is literally the #1 book I'm dying to read, no question about it....

Ok, all these book now I have never reread but I really want to!

Photobucket
6. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

I suffered from too much excitement while reading this (plus the fact that I was at San Antonio trying to stay alive and beat the heat...) so I rushed through it. I would like to read it again and savor every sentence, word, letter, period, comma and everything in between.


Photobucket
7. You Against Me by Jenny Downham

I was at my grandma's house when I read this so I either had to help around with something or spend time with my family since I hadn't seen them in forever and I was leaving 2 weeks after so I only read this before I went to sleep and when I hid in the bathroom to sneak a few pages, needless to say I need to have a better reading environment/experience while reading this again because it is a great book.

Mikey is mine biotches!


Photobucket
8. Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley

What can I say? that this is one of my the best books I read this year? That I barely read it earlier this month and I'm still dreaming about? That it's one of the best books ever? oh I already said that:D


Photobucket
9.The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger

I read this for school a day before the test so I rushed throw it and didn't savor it that much but you bet I will when I reread it! I wished I picked it up earlier but did I expect a hilarious story from a school book? You can't really blame me...


Photobucket
10. Confessions of a Triple Shot Betty by Jody Gehrman

I read this maybe 3 years ago and it's one of the funniest books I have ever picked up so when I found out there is a sequel? I had a mini party. I would like to read it and enjoy this all over again before I read the sequel.

So, what are the top ten books YOU want to reread?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment