Home About Policies Reviews Features

Sunday, March 11, 2012

In My Mailbox |19|

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where you can showcase the books you received during the week.


Audiobooks:
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen~ I actually think I will not like this book despite the fact that I love Sarah Dessen. I just read a couple of reviews and from what I took from them, I'm setting up my self for disappointed with this book and the only reason I'm reading/listening to it is because it's Sarah Dessen.
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern~ I actually listened to a minute of this audiobook and regretted it. I HATE the narrator grrr and before getting it, I didn't know you could preview an audiobook. Oh well, I'll live.
Netgalley:
The Summer My Life Began by Shannon Greenland ~this looks fun and cute. Definitely excited to start it!
Do you have any YA audiobook recommendations? I'm trying to listen to more audiobooks:D

No comments:

Post a Comment