Home About Policies Reviews Features

Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Favorite Bloggers

So yesterday's TGIF at Greads was "Book Blogger Retreat: If you could gather up a handful of book blogger friends to spend a weekend away talking books, where would you go? Tell us about it." and I was inspired and decided to switch it up and make a post of the bloggers I love and I'm grateful for meeting them!
The Australians:
Photobucket 
Emma- my co-blogger: Well she IS my co-blogger for a reason and even much more than that, she's one of my dearest friends even though she lives on the other side of the world and we never met. But that's the beauty of the internet, surprisingly, we first met in a writing website and ever since, we've been tight. She's really the best, we can talk about ANYTHING and also she's one of the few teens I know who also read adults books. She's perfect and we're perfect as a team :D
Photobucket  
Celine- Forget Me Not: We bonded over her crazy appreciation of Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins and her extreme love (and somewhat obsessive, but who am I to judge when I'm worse? lol) of St. Clair. The rest, is HISTORY! I can't go a day with out tweeting here (guess what I'm doing now?)
Sarah- Saz101: Besides writing the best reviews (I'm jealous of her talent!) she's ummmm... INSANE! it's hard not to love Sarah, there has literally got to be something WRONG with you not to love her. She's funny, she's sweet, she's more funny and we love books and book fictional guys. Yaay!
(P.S. Sarah does IS NOT Fabio (maybe she is....) or she does NOT like Fabio, she she mentioned him once and we had a long funny conversation about Fabio and now he's the symbol of our friendship HA. 
All over the world bloggers:
Anxirium 
Mary- Anxirium: My first blogging friend! Mary is like the first friend you make in kindergarten and you NEVER forget! She NO LONGER blogs but now we talk even more, Goodreads and Twitter! We might not always agree on books but we do agree on the most important things: Contemporary is the BEST genre EVER! It's very hard to find fellow bloggers who love contemporary as much as me so Mary is an all time favorite friend.

Hannah- Paperback Treasures: Thanks to Mary, she introduced me to Hannah who's a fellow contemporary lover! WE MUST UNITE! and not just that, she also loves the new adult genre (characters 17+ out of high school) which is becoming one of my favorites so Hannah is Plus she's a great person to talk to!

Reading After Midnight
Ari- Reading After Midnight: << my book soul mate. What she loves, I love, what she dislikes, I dislike and vice versa. It's crazy, we go through the SAME reading experiences when we read books *knocks on wood* and I don't want that to change. I value no other blogger/reviewer/reader opinion more than I value hers! Plus she's one of the nicest people ever.

(How CUTE are these buttons?! I had to put both!)
Jennie- My Cute Bookshelf: why do I love blogging? where else would I find a book blogger who adores reading as much as me AND ALSO loves make-up AND manga? Jennie is like my blogger perosn soul mate!!
Realm of Fiction
Sam- Realm of Fiction: Another sweet blogger who I love talking too! Her reviews are genuine and  always replies and visit the blog and she's really a great person overall. Super nice<3 
I do talk to more bloggers, but these are the few people that I visit their blog daily and always! You should definitely check their blog out :D

No comments:

Post a Comment