Home About Policies Reviews Features

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tune In Tuesday [10]: The Vampire Diaries

A weekly feature hosted by GReads that showcases music.
Anybody watch The Vampire Diaries? Ugh, I know, so cliche and whatnot. BUT IT'S SO ADDICTING. I'm not afraid to admit that I do watch TVD, and I may have a slight obsession with Damon...

But aside from the absurdly amazing cast of characters, the song selection is rather quite stunning. And seriously, I am blown away by the amazing song choices. I need to meet the music selector, seriously.

So I was at a school camp last week. Five days without technology, instant hot water, toilets, and warm beds... We did a lot of singing, and I mean a LOT. But you know what's extremely eerie to sing?

Hello, hello. Anybody out there? 

Because out in the woods, you're truly alone. It's a peaceful and beautiful feeling nevertheless. 
Echo - Jason Walker. 

Lyrics

Hello, hello
Anybody out there? Cause I don't hear a sound
Alone, alone
I don't really know where the world is but I miss it now

I'm out on the edge and I'm screaming my name
Like a fool at the top of my lungs
Sometimes when I close my eyes I pretend I'm alright
But it's never enough

Cause my echo, echo
Is the only voice coming back
My shadow, shadow
Is the only friend that I have...
 I Was Wrong - Sleeperstar

Lyrics

I saw you fell asleep, while you were reading
The pages on your face, you had been weeping
Then I saw, what it was, that I had done

And last night we fell apart, and broke to pieces
Our love was in the hall, all packed in boxes
And I saw, what it was, that I had done to you

I was wrong 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment