Home About Policies Reviews Features

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tune In Tuesday [9]: Feel Good Songs

A weekly feature hosted by GReads that showcases music.
What is up with me and mainstream music these days? Honestly! Feel So Close and now this!

I think it's the clubbing type songs that really get me going. That make me want to jump all day and night and never stop for a breath. So many good memories come with these. Dynamite will always be a favourite - the anthem of my 2010 social - and Tik Tok - graduation.

But these Wild One and Ass Back Home make me feel... pretty. Okay, maybe it's because I'm having a good hair day and it's being awesomely wavy and soft, but, you cannot deny the urge to dance when you hear these!

Wild One - Flo Rida ft. Sia

Ass Back Home - Gym Class Heroes ft. Neon Hitch
 

So what are your feel good songs? What gets you up and jumping? 

No comments:

Post a Comment