Home About Policies Reviews Features

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Friend Needs a Co-Blogger!


Today's post is all about helping a bitch out (reference to Smart Bitches, Trashy Books "Help a Bitch Out" feature. Hehe) finding her blogger soul mate. (mine is Emma as you know. An angel among.... non-angels.)

Gianna @Books to Infinity & Beyond is about to start junior year in high school and with AP classes, she has too much on her plate to blog without help. (I told her to drop out but she wouldn't listen. OR she could just half ass school... it worked for me! I guess not everybody is mediocre like me?)

So Gianna needs a co-blogger and you need to go help her our either by spreading the word AND/OR applying to be her co-blogger. As a person who loves her co-blogger more than the actual blog itself, I know how awe-mazing co-blogging is and I couldn't do it with it Emma. So I feel Gianna and I want to help her out as much as possible (and you should too!!) I love that girl, that's a given right? I'm not going to help somebody I dislike. My niceness ends somewhere!

Things you probably would should know about her:
  • She's evil amazing
  • Age doesn't matter. Anyone can apply. Teen or adult
  • MG, YA and adult books/reviews are acceptable
  • Any genre is also acceptable (though for adult, she would prefer it be kept to adult romance, whether paranormal or contemporary romance)
  • You do not need to live in the US to apply
  • She loves anime & manga too. You'll find a place in her heart if you do too ;D
If you're thinking of starting a blog or if you would like to join someone, I guarantee you that Gianna would be the PERFECT co-blogger. To me, the benefits of co-blogging are faaaaar greater than blogging alone so if you're interseted, you need to seriously consider Gianna!
 So check out her BLOG & this FORM to apply!
And if you're not interested, like I said, help a bitch out and spread the word!!

You can also find her at Goodreads | Twitter

So if you have any further questions, you can ask me or Gianna! and chat her up, because like I said, she's awesome! Thank you!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment