Home About Policies Reviews Features

Thursday, July 26, 2012

While In Thailand


Hey lovelies! Emma here(: Just to let ya'll know, as of today, July 26th, 2012, I'll be in THAILAND!! Actually, I'll still be on the plane, but anyhow.

For the next three weeks (until August 18th) you probably won't be hearing from me... much. Because this is a school organized trip, I've got limited access to computers, TV, and just.. any kind of telecommunication/internet device... (I die simply thinking about it... THREE WEEKS WITHOUT INTERNET?!?! D:)

I'm not completely sure about how it's going to work, but I do believe we're allowed some time on the computers wherever we're staying to Skype with family and whatnot. So hopefully, you'll still see me on Twitter now and then!

I've queued some reviews and posts for the next couple of weeks, but I'm sorry, I probably won't be able to reply to your comments... And for those of you who enjoy indie books, do look out! The books I've reviewed are by indie authors so yaaay for indie(:

And also,

I'M SORRY RACQUEL! I WILL MISS YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH♥♥♥♥♥

Here are some fineee male specimens for you to look at ;)




LOOK IS ANDREW GARFIELD EEEEEEEP! I sincerely hope you've watched The Amazing Spiderman and loved it... Otherwise, I might disown you as a co-blogger xD
asdfghjkl hii there channing tatum((:

i've run out of time so BYEEE I LOVE YOU ALL SEE YOU SOON<3

No comments:

Post a Comment