Home About Policies Reviews Features

Monday, December 3, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday |14|

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke & The Bookish.
Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me
The answer: ALL THE BOOKS. GIVE ME ALL OF THEM.

1. The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti
One of my all time favorites and one of the books that made me fall in love with YA. Need a pretty copy on my shelf!!

2. Lock & Key, Along for the Ride, What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
I've read these Sarah Dessen books yet I don't own them. I need them on myself next to This Lullaby, The Truth About Forever & Just Listen.

3. Out of Reach by Carie Arcos
This is my favorite book of 2012 and I need a physical copy to put in my "favorite books to be reread many times" shelf!!!!

4. LaVyrle Spencer books
I've read Morning Glory (LOVED! one my faves of the year) and Separate Beds which I finished today (I also absolutely loved it) so now I want ALL her books.
(I went to B&N to buy November of the Heart by LaVyrle Spencer which was recommended to me after I read Morning Glory and they didn't have it. That's the day I became a full time e-reader.)

5. Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
I loved this book like no body business but it's already been a year since I read and I haven't reread it yet. SHAME ON ME. Oh and dear Santa, I love both editions of this so please bring the aussie and US version, k? thx xoxo

6. There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones
Another favorite of 2011 that I haven't reread yet. I really am ashamed to admit this and there is no excuse since I have the ebook.

7. Lisa Klepas
I want to own every single published book by Lisa Kleypas that ever existed. Every. Single. One.
(And if you didn't know, Blue-Eyed Devil is my favorite book ever.)

8. First Comes Love  & Second Chance by Katie Kacvisky
I LOVE this series and I need all the editions so I could cuddle Dylan and Gray to sleep.

I was quoted in the eARC of this book (yaaay!) and I really did enjoy this book so I the finished copy to see if I'm in it or not. But I really don't care about bookstores anymore but then again, I want to go and see this book in it's glory on the shelf *sigh*

10. Kindle Paperwhite
Not a book but oh well. I gave my Kindle Touch to my mom and I was going to get the Kindle Paperwhite but little did I know though that the Kindle Paperwhite is sold out and I have been Kindle-less for a month now. Worse, the Kindle Paperwhite wont ship from Amazon until December 24th and I'll be on  my to Vegas by then so I have to rely on Best Buy. This is slowly killing me. The Kindle iPod app could only do so much!!

(blogger won't let me upload pictures!! I had to copt the TTT picture and signature picture from last week's TTT so that's why there are no book covers. Sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment