Home About Policies Reviews Features

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Second Chance Saturday (02): Wicked Becomes You by Meredith Duran

Second Chance Saturday
The goal of this feature is to give a second chance to a book/author/series I have written off for some reason.

This Month's Featured Book: Wicked Becomes You by Meredith Duran
This Book Was a Second Chance Because... I read one of Meredith Duran's first books back in 2009, but I wasn't a fan. Since then, I've avoided her books. After seeing several interesting looking ones, I finally convinced myself to pick up this one.
Verdict: Worth it! A great story with dynamic characters, an intriguing plot that didn't overshadow the romance, occasional wry humor, and great relationship development.
Other Books Mentioned: Written on Your Skin by Meredith Duran
Purchase: Amazon || Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment