This week's topic: Top Ten Books I Recommend The Most
01. The book I will be buried with & that I recommend to any and everyone: Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas. Do I have to keep putting WHY every time I mention Blue-Eyed Devil? If you've been here before you probably already know it's my favorite book in the entire galaxy. If it's you're first time here at TBB, hi, I'm Racquel & my favorite book is Blue-Eyed Devil. I can pretty much quote any scene and I read it approximately once a month.
02. YA pick: Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles: I pretty much sell a copy of Perfect Chemistry everytime I'm at Barnes & Noble (umm, no joke!) and it's the only book that I've loaned to non reader people. And they all loved it.
03. Paranormal pick: Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead: What's not to love? Awesome heroine. Great love interest. Drama. Fun dialogue. Heart stopping romance, all the action in the world... everyone has either read this series and loved it or needs to read it to love it so I'm always recommending it!
04. historical romance pick: Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas: You have no read a historical romance if you haven't read Devil in Winter so I always start there when recommending a historical romance.
05. There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones: This is a beautiful, beautiful book that everyone can read and appreciate.
I tried to pick a variety of books for the topic, but this list wound up being one of the easiest I've ever done! I recommend these books all the time! I could probably meet any person who enjoys reading at all and feel comfortable recommending one - or possibly more - of these books by the end of the conversation. I feel like several are very versatile, and ALL of them are wonderful. ♥
06. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
07. What I Did For a Duke by Julie Anne Long
08. Heart of the West by Penelope Williamson
09. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
10. The entire Lucky Harbor by Jill Shalvis series, starting with Simply Irresistible