Home About Policies Reviews Features

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Top Ten Favorite Covers of Books We've Read {28}

Top ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke & The Bookish, and this week's topic is:
Top Ten Favorite Book Covers Of Books We've Read
Racquel's picks:
First of all, round of applause because I've finally learned an easy, quick way to put all these covers into one picture on Photoshop. I might cry from happiness! Next, this was HARD. A lot of covers I love love love are not covers of books I've read! So I tried my best to pick recent covers.
by
02. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor: The hardcover U.S. copy of DoSaB is the most beautiful thing evaaar. It's shiny and pretty and even better! The writing is as beautiful as the cover. Win. Win. Win!  
03.  by
04. by
05. by

Sharon's picks:
01. Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler
02. The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker
03. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
04. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
05.  Entwined by Heather Dixon
I have an intense love of negative space, vibrant colors, and fantastic use of fonts. Oh, and girls in pretty dresses and castles. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment