This Week's Topic:
Top Ten Books Featuring Travel In Some Way (road trips, airplanes, travelogues, anything where there is traveling in the book!)
01. Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt:This is one of my favorite books EVER and hands down the best road trip book I've read.
02. Saving June by Hannah Harrington: besides a hot boy, road trip & angst this book had a sidekick that I actually *GASP!* loved. (I never like the character's bff.)
03. Out of Reach by Carrie Arcos: my favorite book of 2012! It's a road trip book the book spans one day only but bam bam bam it packs all the punch. I <3 this book.
04. There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones: one of the most beautiful books I've ever read. It's set in Scotland and begins with the main character on the plane. For the love of all that is great about books, read. this. book.
05. Right of Way by Lauren Barnholdt: this one is not out yet BUT add it to your tbr! It's the companion to Two-Way Street and it was worth the FIVE year wait!
02. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. Time travel. Boom. Also, they totally travel to Scotland in the beginning.
03. A Week to be Wicked by Tessa Dare. Did someone say fake elopement and Regency Roadtrip? I'm there!
04. Mr. Impossible by Loretta Chase. Travel to Egypt, accompanied by a large dose of witty banter and hilarity.
05. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill. Wonderfully narrated, this book shows a class trip to England, featuring two refreshingly realistic main characters.