- Making It Last by Ruthie Knox (A+)
- Yours Until Dawn by Teresa Medeiros (A)
- Love Irresistibly by Julie James (reread - A+)
- Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas (reread - A)
- Anatomy of a Boyfriend by Daria Snadowsky (A-)
- Nearly a Lady by Alissa Johnson (reread - A+)
- Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas (reread - A+)
- Anatomy of a Single Girl by Daria Snadowsky (A)
- Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas (reread - A)
- A Lady Awakened by Cecilia Grant (A+)
- Annie's Song by Catherine Anderson (B-)
- Where I End and You Begin by Andra Brynn (A)
Umm. Everything? Not including rereads, I read 6 books. 5 were A ratings and only 1 was a B rating. EVERYTHING IS A FAVORITE!
- Making It Last by Ruthie Knox: my new favorite Ruthie Knox book that explores Amber & Tony 14 years after we read about them in How to Misbehave when they fell in love. 10 years into their marriage and they hit a bump of sorts and need to evaluate things. Guh. So good.
- Yours Until Dawn by Teresa Medeiros: thank god Sharon brought this book to my life because it was SO GOOD.
- Anatomy of a Boyfriend & Anatomy of a Single Girl by Daria Snadowsky: these two are quick, funny reads but they're so honest and realistic. I love that combo. Realistic doesn't have to = sadness, death & grief. I cannot recommend these two books enough!
- A Lady Awakened by Cecilia Grant: I read this based on Ruthie Knox's recommendation and guh. New favorite historical romance? YES. It's spectacular and rather different than most historical romances. Trust me and READ it.
- Where I End and You Begin by Andra Brynn: this book took me surprised. I bought it on a whim when I couldn't fall asleep, I only read the summary and no reviews and it ended up blowing me away. Go ahead and but it. It's only 99cents right now. Do it. I'm telling you, it's worth it!
Never Seduce a Scot by Maya Banks
02. Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
03. Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward
04. Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward
05. Yours Until Dawn by Teresa Medeiros
06. The Art of Love by Anne Whitney
07. It Happened One Midnight by Julie Anne Long
08. Smooth Talking Stranger by Lisa Kleypas (reread)
08. Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally
10. Can't Buy Me Love by Molly O'Keefe
Sharon's June favorites:
- Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward. Although I enjoyed the first two books in the series, this one completely blew me away. I was waiting for Z's book from the moment we were introduced to him, and it most definitely did not disappoint!
- Yours Until Dawn by Teresa Medeiros. This book was so good! I loved so many things about it. You can see our thoughts in our group discussion with Alexa.
- It Happened One Midnight by Julie Anne Long. I have such a huge love affair going with this series. Unfortunately, Long has set the bar extremely high with her last two installments, especially. I try not to have high expectations, but I fail. Fortunately, Ms. Long has done it again. My review of this one goes live tomorrow, so I won't ramble too long. But it was stunning! If you love witty banter, pick this one up ASAP.