Home About Policies Reviews Features

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Racquel's A to Z Bookish Survey


Jamie at The Perpetual Page Turner created this awesome survey which was super fun to fill out!

Author you’ve read the most books from:
#01. Lisa Kleypas - 16 books (how surprising! ;D)
#02. Richelle Mead - 10 books
#03. Julie James, Sarah Dessen and Cassandra Clare - 6 books

(Want an easy way to figure this out if you have Goodreads and keep good track of your stuff? Go to your account, hit “my books”and on the left hand side under your shelves you will see “most read authors”)

Best Sequel Ever:
by Cassandra Clare. Nothing can top this book. NOTHING.

Currently Reading:
I'm in-between books but I'll most likely start by Julie Anne Long (for the third time! I always get distracted by other books when I start this.)

Drink of Choice While Reading:
Nothing. Too much trouble!

E-reader or Physical Book?
I'm in the minority but E-READER! I read faster with an E-reader plus I can read whenever and wherever even if I don't have my Kindle. As long as I have my phone or iPod, I can always read.

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:
Alex Fuentes from by . True story! Him and his group of friends is just like my group of friends.

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:
by - Zombies and (at the time) historical time periods weren't my thing but this book WOWed me.

Hidden Gem Book:
by - This is one of the most beautiful books I've ever read. You NEED to read it.

Important Moment in your Reading Life:
The first time I read Lisa Kleypas! Because I discovered my all time favorite author. Plus around that time, I became a serious reader.

Just Finished:
by

Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:
Well, I read YA and adult romance so anything that's not those two. So Non-fiction or middle grade, etc.

Longest Book You’ve Read:
by

** easy way to find this out. Go to your Goodreads “read” list, don’t scroll down but where you are on the screen there will be this little tab on the bottom that lets you choose how you want to scroll or how many books you want display. There is also a sort option with a drop down and you can sort by page.

Major book hangover because of:
The Bridgertons series by

Number of Bookcases You Own:
One bookcase and two separate shelves hanging on the wall.

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:
by

Preferred Place To Read:
School. I get all my reading done there. But I've graduated now and college is different so…..

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:
“And now I need you to do for me what I cannot do for myself. For you to be my eyes when I do not have them. For you to be my hands when I cannot use my own. For you to be my heart when mine is done beating.” 
I literally teared up while looking for this quote, OH MY HEART.

Reading Regret:
I take too any naps and waste perfect reading time!

Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):
The Soul Screamers series by

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:
This is actually Sharon's answer but stealing it!
"Well, I've already mentioned several of them. But here are three more: Sugar Daddy, Blue-Eyed Devil , and Smooth Talking Stranger by Lisa Kleypas. AKA, the Travis series!"

Unapologetic Fangirl For:
(Sharon's answer again, hehe) Lisa Kleypas! She's my favorite author. Forever and always.

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:
Sharon's answer again: Brown-Eyed Girl by Lisa Kleypas. Other wise known as the long-long-long-awaited TRAVIS #4. CAN'T WAIT TO READ NEW CONTENT ABOUT THE TRAVIS FAMILY OMGGGGGGG.

As for YA, by

Worst Bookish Habit:
I'm the worst mood reader ever. It's so hard for me to decide what to read next. I have to find the perfect book fitting my mood of the moment. It's also hard for me to continue with series.

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:
by

Your latest book purchase:
& by

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):
The Duchess War by Courtney Milan - I loved this book but it also made me rage so I was feeling all the emotions and I couldn't sleep until I read the last page.
Jamie rocks my socks! This survey has been so fun and if you haven't filled it out, do so! If you have, link me! What did you think of my answers?

No comments:

Post a Comment