Home About Policies Reviews Features

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Books on Our Fall TBR {35}

Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This Week's Topic:
These are the top ten books in our fall TBR lists! We have broken them down into fall releases and books that have already been released.

Racquel's picks:
Not yet released:
01. Goodbye, Rebel Blue by Shelley Coriell, October 1st - this is my MOST anticipated YA book of the year. I don't know what I'll do with my self once I'm able to read it.
02. How to Love by Katie Cotugno, October 1st - this is my second most anticipated YA book of the year. I actually have an e-ARC that I will be reading sometime this week because it's TIME.
03. Sex & Violence by Carrie Mesrobian, October 1st - I love Carrie's thoughts on YA and I'm sure her YA debut it going to be great.
04. The Luckiest Lady in London by Sherry Thomas, November 10th - IT'S SHERRY THOMAS. (+1)
05. No Good Duke Goes Unpunished by Sarah MacLean, November 26th - I really liked the second book of this series, One Good Earl Deserves a Loverso now I'm excited for this book. (+1)


Already released:
01. The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead - I just recently finished The Golden Lily and I can't wait to read this one before The Fiery Heart comes out in November so I can fangirl with everyone.
02. Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay - I have been wanting to read this one since it came out and I finally got my copy today!
03. Beauty + Rose Daughter by Robin McKinley - I'm into Beauty & the Beast stories... ;D
04. The Chocolate Thief by Laura Florand - enough is enough. I can't postpone reading Laura Florand who is well loved by the romance community, any longer!
05. Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage by Jennifer Ashley - I just read the first book in this series, The Madness of Lord Ian MacKenzie and LOVED it so I'm going to binge read this series!

Sharon's Picks
Future Releases
01. . Always on My Mind by Jill Shalvis. (September 24) LUCKY HARBORRRR. Need I say more?
02. . Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller. (September 24) I am so excited to finally get my hands on this book! I adored Something Like Normal, and I can't wait to see what Doller has in store with this one. It seems promising, from the advance praise I've seen around the blogosphere!
03. . Allegiant by Veronica Roth. (October 22) Say it with me: DUH. And also Four.
04. . The Sum of All Kisses by Julia Quinn. (October 29) I have a hardcore adoration for Julia Quinn, and I am so excited for the latest installment in her Smythe-Smith series!
05. . The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead. (November 19) IT IS SO CLOSE AND SO FAR. Gah. I need more Adrian and more Sydney and more of their interactions in my life!

Past Releases
01. Fourth Comings / Perfect Fifths by Megan McCafferty. I want to finish the Jessica Darling series! Since many of you assured me that (probably) #4 and (definitely) #5 are better than #3. Plus, more Marcus Flutie in my life is never a bad thing!
02. Fancy Pants by Cathy Marie Hake. This book comes highly recommended by my sister, and it just sounds like so much fun! And I do love a great book where the heroine disguises herself as a man.
03. Still Star-Crossed by Melinda Taub. I talked about this one on our Donna's Bookish Discoveries a couple weeks ago, and I am still pumped to read it. How awesome does this sound??
04. Her Favorite Temptation by Sarah Mayberry. I've been craving Sarah Mayberry recently, and I just got this one. So I'll most definitely be reading it soon!
05. The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton. I adore Edith Wharton, and I've been missing classics lately! I haven't read this one yet, so it seems like the perfect choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment