Home About Policies Reviews Features

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Racquel's 2013 Favorites

Here is a detailed list of my favorites books of 2013. As you can see, I read a lot of different genres. Contemporary, historical, fantasy, sci-fi and in the YA and adult category so its just ridiculous to narrow the list down to 10 or 13 picks. Plus, a good book is a good book so why list 10 when I can list all my favorites? Especially since you can find your next favorite book in this list too!

***in pink are my favorite of that category/genre***






-- by
--*** by
-- by
-- by
-- by

-- by
-- by
-- by
-- by
-- by
-- by
-- by
*** by
-- by

 by
-- by
*** by
-- by
- by
-- by
-- by  is my favorite. The dialogue is superb. 
--Okay. My name is Racquel and I'm addicted to the  series by
-- by
-- by
--***  by
--*** by
-- by

No comments:

Post a Comment