Home About Policies Reviews Features

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Book Boyfriend |1|


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme hosted by The Unread Reader where readers can swoon over boys in books every Wednesday!

My first book boyfriend is an absolute NO-BRAINIER!

Alex Fuentes from Perfect Chemistry!
Not only is he my book boyfriend but I'm taking it a step further and making him my book husband.

Alex Fuentes is described to have curly dark locks, killer tattoos and lips to die for. As you can see, Alex is just sin all over!
“I want to know how to make this girl laugh. I want to know what makes her cry. I want to know what it feels like to have her look at me as if I’m her knight in shinning armor”


“If there's one thing I learned, it's that nobody is here forever. You have to live for the moment, each and every day . . . the here, the now”




“The reason I want you to put a shirt on is, well, because, um..."
"You've never seen a guy with his shirt off?"
"Ha, ha. very funny. Believe me, you don't have anything I haven't seen before."
"Wanna bet?" he says, then moves his hands to the button on his jeans and pops it open. Isabel walks in at that exact moment.
"whoa, Alex. please keep your pants on.”




“Makin' mistakes ain't a crime, you know. What's the use of having a reputation if you can't ruin it every now and then?”

“Do I make you nervous?"
His gaze travels from my eyes to my breasts and down to where my dress meets my thighs. "In that dress you do.”


Alex and his brothers!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Who is your book boyfriend this week?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment