Home About Policies Reviews Features

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday |3|

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by BreakingtheSpine. It showcases upcoming published books that we're anticipating.

Hey, guys this is my first Waiting on Wednesday so *squeals!!* Jk Jk so without further ado this Wednesday I'm waiting rather impatiently on *drum roll* (actually no need since from the title you should know what the book is :p


Title:
The Next Door Boys
Author: Jolene B. Perry
Expected publication: October 8th 2011 by Cedar Fort, Inc

The Next Door Boys


With her body still recovering from last year's cancer treatments, Leigh Tressman is determined to be independent. Despite the interference from her overprotective brother, the ever-expanding line of young men ready to fall in love with her--not to mention the physical frustrations and spiritual dilemmas Leigh discovers what it actually means to stand on her own and learns that love can be found in unexpected but comfortable places.


Why is this m WoW? well, I haven't read a book quite like this before. The only cancer books I read were Before I Die (do I need to point out what happens in this one?) and It's Not About the Bike: My Journey Back to Life by Lance Armstrong because I had an assignment on it. But I have never read anything post-cancer and how life is after it. Always the during. Besides that, this sounds like it will be a great contemporary, I like the "over-protective brother" line in the summary, I LOVE over protective brothers (when they are not mine that is;D) and "expanding line of young men ready to fall in love with her" does this indicate romance? It goes with out saying this is a WoW!

Pre-order The Next Door Boys from Amazon here!

October 8th, can you please hurry up?

bored gif Pictures, Images and Photos

What are you waiting on?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment