Home About Policies Reviews Features

Sunday, October 9, 2011

In My Mailbox (5)

Hello fellow readers! It's time for IMM, since it's Sunday! Yay! In My Mailbox is hosted by the wonderful Kristi at TheStorySiren, if you don't know who she is, you've been living under a rock.. but this is what I got this week! What did you get? 


Jennifer's Mailbox:
From Galley Grab:

The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
(November 15, 2011)

Now I know I am only supposed to be reading books that will help me, but I have heard pretty good things about it, I may or may not read it, but I couldn't help it... :) PLUS THE COVER'S GORG. <3 I have not read Derting's The Body Finder series yet.. will & need to.


Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts
(November 1, 2011)


This book just sounds creepy. I first found out about it from Lauren at 365 Days of Reading, and it sounded pretty good! Now I can read it.. I might or not read it as well. 






From Library:


What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
(May 10, 2011)
I've read a couple of Sarah Dessen's books.. and like many other people, enjoyed them! This is her most recent one, so why not pick it up? :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment