Home About Policies Reviews Features

Monday, October 10, 2011

Double Trailer Love!!

Title: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
Author:
Published: Jan 2nd '12 by Poppy
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
Goodreads summary:

Who would have guessed that four minutes could change everything?

Today should be one of the worst days of seventeen-year-old Hadley Sullivan's life. She's stuck at JFK, late to her father's second wedding, which is taking place in London and involves a soon to be step-mother that Hadley's never even met. Then she meets the perfect boy in the airport's cramped waiting area. His name is Oliver, he's British, and he's in seat 18B. Hadley's in 18A.

Twists of fate and quirks of timing play out in this thoughtful novel about family connections, second chances and first loves. Set over a 24-hour-period, Hadley and Oliver's story will make you believe that true love finds you when you're least expecting it

I love contemporary.
I love romance.
I love airplanes.
I love London.
I love this book and it hasn't even come yet and I haven't even read it.

Of course when I saw these trailers I had a mini heart attack and I think you should to! So add this book to the top of your gigantic, massive TBR pile and pre-order it from Amazon, B&N or your local drug dealer (I unfortunately cannot provide you the link for that one...) because I think this one is going to be a great one;D

Hadley's Trailer:



Oliver's Trailer:


Peeps, get in line with the 'anxiously awaiting January 2nd, 2012' peeps gals!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment