Home About Policies Reviews Features

Friday, October 7, 2011

TGIF at GReads (1)

This feature is for Fridays to re-cap the week's posts & to propose a question for my followers. It is hosted by Ginger at Greads!


This Friday's Question:
To-Be-Read's: How big is your pile? Which book keeps getting pushed down the stack, but you keep meaning to read it?


My pile is actually not that big: it consists of:
Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter           Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick




 Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez        The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts             Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley


 The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison         Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Without Tess by Marcella Pixley


So, yep! Definitely not as big as most bloggers. However, I DO read a lot slower than them.. and seem to not have as much time.. which is weird. BUT. I keep pushing back Hush, Hush, which I have heard AMAZING things about, but it's from the library, and it's renewable, so it seems like I just keep renewing it, and renewing it.. and renewing it. Yeah that's pretty much it! I am looking forward to finishing read all of these books by the end of November!



No comments:

Post a Comment