Home About Policies Reviews Features

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday |4|


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday we list the top ten books we feel pertains to the week's topic the most and this week it's:

Top Ten Books That Whose Titles Or Covers Made Me Buy It



1. Wither by Lauren Destafano
This, hands downs, is the single most beautiful cover EVER. I bought it really for that sole reason only! I'm not a fan of this lets-take-a-picture-of-a-girl-in-a-battered-dress-and-make-cover-out-of-it trend because 90% of those are down right UGLY but dang, it's working on Wither!










2. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
As soon as I saw the cover, before I read the summary I per-ordered this. 'Nuff said!











3. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Tylor
The first time I saw this book, it was the UK cover which does no justice to this gorgeous shiny cover & beautiful story!












4. Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have Done) by Sarah Mlyowski

SO CUTE! The title is catchy enough but the cover is to cute to pass up...! Also, I love the color scheme and when you take of the jacket the hardcover is white with hot pink writing! LOVE IT!








5. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

On picture Nightshade cover looks good enough but when I saw the actual book, holy crap it is BEAU-FUCKING-TIFUL!












6. Across The Universe by Beth Revis

Ok, let's get this out there. I though this cover was horrible at first but that's because understand that the black shadows were actually a boy and a girl safe to say after I discovered that I was in love!










7. Pure Red by Danielle Joesph
Cover is so cute so simple, the title is catchy I couldn't help myself! The summary promises even further goodness & I love the blond's guy hair too,












8. Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley
another one where it looks good in piture but in real life its 10X better! Love the guy in the cowboy hat and girl in heels, this sounds like an amazing read! (yes, I still have to geta round to reading it XD)








9. Roadside Assistance by Amy Clipston

Vintage car present? check
Attention grabbing title? check
Must read? check











10. How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr
I love the song How to Save a Life by The Fray so when I saw this title, I squealed! I also love winter so that's a double with the snowy cover! ANNND I love Sara Zarr so this is perfect!







What books did YOU judge by their cover or title?
Feel free to tell me:D
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment