Home About Policies Reviews Features

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday |7|

Waiting On Wednesday, which is hosted by Jill at BreakingtheSpine! It's basically a Wednesday meme that "spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week my WoW is:
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
Expected publication: December 1st 2011 by Sourcebooks Fire
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4)
Goodreads summary:
What girl doesn't want to be surrounded by gorgeous jocks day in and day out? Jordan Woods isn't just surrounded by hot guys, though-she leads them as the captain and quarterback of her high school football team. They all see her as one of the guys, and that's just fine. As long as she gets her athletic scholarship to a powerhouse university. But now there's a new guy in town who threatens her starting position... suddenly she's hoping he'll see her as more than just a teammate.


Why is this my WoW? 
It's contemporary, so this automatically goes down in my TBR shelf. With this paranormal age, new contemporary books are as rare as unicorns.... Also it's contemporary romance which makes it a DOUBLE MUST read. Anyways the summary of this book sounds SO CUTE and ENTERTAINING. Every 'just one of the guys' books and stories I read I enjoyed so much because they always balance hilarious and the whole idea of finding yourself perfectly.  

By the way, I came across someone saying how unrealistic this book sounds and I would like to butt in and say, NO. We had TWO females yes, GIRLS on our school football team two years ago, there is nothing unrealistic about girls being on football teams. 

Also, my birthday is November 30 and this book comes out a day after, if anyone would like to gift me something, I wouldn't mind anything that shows up at my doorstep a day late *hint hint* It would be perfect ;D



No comments:

Post a Comment