Home About Policies Reviews Features

Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Fun: TGIF, FF & Book Blogger Hop |3|



Spooktacular Reads: Which books do you consider festive Halloween reads? Which stories have chilled you to the bone?
Mhm, nothing really. To me it's contemporary romance, contemporary romance, contemporary romance so I'm not an expert on anything else. Basically anything paranormal would be a Halloween read.




“What is your favorite Halloween costume?
Even if you don’t celebrate, what kinds of costumes do you like?”
I don't limit myself to liking one thing, scary, cute, ugly, ridiculous if I like a costume I like it. A favorite of mine and what I really want to be though is a Flight Attendant! Obviously a less skimpy costume then this one, but you get the idea!




 Q:  If you could have dinner with your favorite book character, who would you eat with and what would you serve?
Immediately my answer was Alex from Perfect Chemistry because he is my favorite character ever and we would eat enchiladas because those are my favorite Mexican food (and I wouldn't mind if our night ended up the same way when him and Brittany ate in his cousins garage during Halloween;D) but I answer Alex for so many things, I need to change it up!

So I like to eat with Jace from The Mortal Instruments series (he's hilarious and sexy, what more do you females and you males that roll that way need?!) and I would give him a a kolache to eat. hehe (If you understood that metaphor, I'm going to give you a free book or something lol)

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Friday & weekend:D


No comments:

Post a Comment