Home About Policies Reviews Features

Sunday, December 4, 2011

In My Mailbox (9)


In My Mailbox is hosted by the wonderfully awesome Kristi at The Story Siren!
This week, I received:



















Captivated (An Affliction #1) by Deb Apodaca
I won this eBook copy from Haley at Ya-aholic!!
This was officially the first time I won a giveway! :) I am so HAPPY! Thanks Haley for hosting this giveaway, and thank you Deb for sending me a copy! Y'all should have more eBook giveways.. :)


 
 Notes to Self by Avery Sawyer GUYS. This book will be the first official book I got for review from an author!! AHH. Well, the first one I accepted, that is. I'm so excited! Thanks Avery for sending me an eBook copy. :) I plan on reviewing this over winter break! So look out for that. :)

Books bought for my Kindle :)















Then, I bought Daimon (Covenant #0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout and Half-Blood (Covenant #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout! I read both samples and was DRAWN IN. Guys, the samples were amazing.


 
I also bought Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout! I also read the sample of this, and it's about ALIENS! ohhhh lala ;) 

 

 Lastly, I bought Descended by Blood (Vampire Born #1) by Angeline Kace! It was a pretty good vampire sample, so I decided to give it a shot. :)

Well this week has just been a week of firsts, and AWESOMENESS, eh? I am very happy with what I got this week. :) What did you guys get? I'd love to know, please comment! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment