Home About Policies Reviews Features

Sunday, February 12, 2012

In My Mailbox |17| + Blogspiration |3|

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where you can showcase the books you received during the week.

If you go to my Friday Fun post from two days ago, you will know I absolutely love Jennifer Echols, So when I got a signed book by her in the mail, I squealed, jumped, danced and woke my sister up and told her about it.
So you know, I'm NEVER EVER throwing away that package! I didn't even rip it open like I do to all my mail. I toke delicate care of it<3
From author which gave me  happiness heart attack:
The One I want by Jennifer Echols
freebies people recommend:
Blogspiration is a weekly meme hosted by both GrowingUp YA and Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers and writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly so that it may inspire creativity, conversation and just a little SOMETHING.
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, but you know, reading is sexy.
What further prove do you need ^ ?
So yeah, come on over to read a book ;D
Have a good week and don't forget to leave me links to your IMM's + Blogspirations:D

No comments:

Post a Comment