Home About Policies Reviews Features

Sunday, March 18, 2012

In My Mailbox |20|

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where you can showcase the books you received during the week.

Audiobooks:
Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta- I heard so many wonderful, fantastic, raving, loving things about Melina Marchetta that I finally decided I need to own a book by her even though I will not be reading for a few months. I hope I will not be disappointed since everybody loves her writing and I would hate to be the odd girl out since I usually am.
One Night that Changes everything by Lauren Barnholdt- Two-Way Street by Barnholdt is my SECOND favorite book (also, did you know there will a comaonion book to Two-Way Street *squeals!!!!!!!*) and I read the first few chapters of this book as a sample and it had the Lauren Barnholdt hilarity only Barnholdt herself can write so I'm excited to listen to this one as well.
What did you get this past week? leave me a link (: and also, spring break is over *sobs* )':
 It sure isn't!
Why is Pikachu soooo cute? Even when crying!
 *sigh* how does Zac Efron do it? I don't look that sexy *swoon* while I cry.
But at least SEVENTY FOUR days until the SUMMER bitches! woooho! I'll leave you with a fun picture to make up for all the crying.
^ yup, that just happened to me. Yoann, you sexy beast!
 Okay, god knows how I went from my IMM to ovaries exploding but just leave me your IMM links and I'll check them out. LOOOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment