Home About Policies Reviews Features

Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Fun: Gread & TGIF & FF |13|

Book Blogger Influences: Has there been a particular book blogger who's influenced what you read? Share with us a review/book blog that convinced you to pick up a certain book.
Reading After MidnightAll book blogger influence me in the way that they raise awareness through meme/reviews of books I never heard of. Besides that though, the book blogger I take their opinion and recommendation to heart is Ari from Reading After Midnight since we have very similar tastes, what she likes, I like. What she dislike, I dislike. The other person would be my co-blogger, Emma. We don't have 100% exact taste like Ari and I do but she's basically the only teen I know who reads adult contemporaries like me and doesn't have a problem at all with reading indie books. So we often share recommendations.

 Q: Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?
Dimitri from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead ♥‿♥ and Jace from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
They are both really strong and it would be an epic, entertaining battle of hand combat. Definitely a man fight. Though I do believe Dimitri will win because he's no where as impulsive and cocky as Jace. He will underestimate him therefor kick his niiiice booty.
This weeks features:
 Guess what, lovelies?! I get to go meet Veronica Roth today! WHOOP WHOOP! This is how I feel:
 Leave me the link to YOUR Friday posts & have a great Friday (✿◠ ‿ ◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment