Home About Policies Reviews Features

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Birthday Book Haul

Thank you ALL for the birthday wishes! 

I had a wonderful and surprising birthday; it was a beautiful day :) I only had two classes on Wednesday and spent the rest of the time dancing to How To Save A Life because school is awesome like that<3

And because my friends know what a bookish nerd I am, I got books!! YAAAY :D 

Funnily enough, this was given to me by my friend called Catherine. It was a lovely surprise seeing as I hadn't actually requested this book. She bought it on a whim, unsure of whether I would like it or not... BUT IT'S JOHN GREEN!!! *fangirls*

From my dear cousin... I've been meaning to borrow this from the library for a while now.. though time has not been my friend of the late, sigh.. 
But now I have my own hard copy! So yaaay :D

I cannot tell you how much I've been anticipating this book! AND NOW I HAVE A PHYSICAL COPY! Again from my cousin.. and if you can see close enough, she's written me a note saying:
 
I judge you for not judging this book by it's cover.
She doesn't understand my absolute infatuation with this series and how it managed to be #1 best seller in our bookstore.. but oh well. I'M HAPPY! 

Another John Green book<3 
Thanks a HEAP to Bianca (@BrownEyedBookie) from Pages of Forbidden Love for this ebook! Hugely appreciated, seriously!

My friend lent me this book because she thought I might enjoy it. Definitely looks like an interesting read; I can't wait to start it!




 
 
And that's all for the books I got this week! My stack of books is gradually, but steadily, growing haha. Due to me reading mostly on my iPad and my lack of hard copy books, I don't actually have a bookshelf yet, but I WILL... one day...
So thank you all again for the birthday wishes. I hope you had an amazing week as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment