Home About Policies Reviews Features

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Book Haul |2|

 I have another book haul today, you can call it Stacking the Shelves which is hosted by Tynga's Reviews, Showcase Sunday which is hosted by Books Biscuits and Tea or better yet, Mailbox Monday (or Sunday :p)

Somebody call 911, Racquel got a liiiiiittle craaaaaaazy! Holy freakin' gigantic book haul, look at all these beauties!! But worst of all, I can NOT even enjoy them )': I wake up I do my online classes, I go to school I do my online classes, I come home I do my online classes, I go to sleep and I dream about my online classes and waking up screaming (no joke). I'm so stressed out, all I want to do is cry. First of all I do NOT stress and I do NOT cry so ugh ugh ugh, someone save me!

Won:
  • Split by Emma loved this book and my book soul mate, Ari, did too so I MUST like it. It also seems to be a tear fest so YAAAY! Who doesn't love a book that gets your emotions up and running?
  • by
  • by
Netgalley:
  • by
  • by

  • by
  • by


  • by

Bought and will NOT be reading:
  • SAT Study Guide- why will I not read it and study it? because of my freakin' online classes. I have no time to do anything else but my stupid online classes because I have to finish them before I leave to go home June 14th. So June 2nd I'm taking the SAT test and I will do soooo bad on it, I don't even care.
So I hope your book haul is just as good as mine! I hope you have a great weekend and don't forget to leave me links to your book haul so I can check them out :D

No comments:

Post a Comment