Home About Policies Reviews Features

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This Week's Topic:
Top Ten  Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me
Racquel's picks:


01. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner: I went to B&N last week to buy a copy and they didn't have it in stock >.< So I shall rely on santa.

02. Seige & Storm by Leigh Bardugo: This will look so nice next to my copy of Shadow & Bone. Which I really enjoyed so I can't wait to read S&S too.

03. There You Will Find Me by Jenny B. Jones: This is one of my all time favorite books and I would like to own a physical copy. Or six or seven or eight or twenty copies.

04. The Beautiful & The Cursed by Page Morgan: This is was one of my most anticipated books of the year and I still haven't read it. Boooo me.

05. It Happened One Wedding by Julie James: This is one comes out in May and I just cannot survive that wait. NOPE. I need a new JJ book now.


Sharon's Picks:

01. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner

02. Sleigh Bells in the Snow by Sarah Morgan

03. No Good Duke Goes Unpunished by Sarah MacLean

04. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

05. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

No comments:

Post a Comment