Home About Policies Reviews Features

Monday, January 13, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0: Wrap-Up

My Goals for Bout of Books 9.0

Goal: Read 6 of the following books
Result: Success! For only the second time in seven Bout of Books readathons, I actually stuck to my goal list! I only deviated after hitting my goal. Patting myself on the back right now. List of books I read:

01. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
02. Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill
03. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
04. Falling into You by Jasinda Wilder
05. The Duchess War by Courtney Milan
06. Unteachable by Leah Raeder
07. The Heiress Effect by Courtney Milan (started)

Goal: Discover some awesome new blogs and friends
Result: Success! Thanks to the two Twitter chats, challenges, and randomly clicking around the BOB participants, I met and followed so many fantastic new people! As always, I wanted to visit a few more blogs, and I think I'm going to implement a commenting goal next time around to help me with that.

Goal: Participate in at least two of the Twitter chats
Result: Did it! SO MUCH FUN.

Goal: Participate in four or more challenges
Result: Barely made it! You can see all my challenges here at my updates post.

Overall, I'm happy with the results of this Bout of Books! Unfortunately, I was crazy busy with work and such for a couple of the days and didn't get to do quite as much as I would have liked. But I still consider it a success! And SO SO SO much fun! How long until Bout of Books 10.0 again...?

No comments:

Post a Comment