Home About Policies Reviews Features

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Guide to Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas

If you follow me on Twitter, you'll know it's no secret that Dangerous Girls is one of new favorite books ever. I talk about it constantly and I'm always recommending it to everyone listening and not listening. I'm positive that my job on earth is to recommend Dangerous Girls to any and everyone and since I take my job as Dangerous Girls self-certified pusher, I decided to create a guide to enhance and better your already amazing Dangerous Girls reading experience.

BUT FIRST, I have to convince you why you should read (and love) Dangerous Girls and I created another handy dandy graphic for that. So without further ado:

Step One:
Click image to enlarge

Did I convince you of the AWESOME? If I did, proceed to my guide in step 2. If I didn't, proceed to read step 1 again and reevaluate your life.

Step Two:
Click image to enlarge

Feel free to download either of these guides for reference and sharing.
Step three:
  • Tell me what you thought!
  • I have a list of people that read Dangerous Girls because of me and loved it (9 people so far) and I would love to add you to it and better my resume (really).
  • There are so many things to discuss and despite discussing the book with 17 people (I'm also self-appointed president of the Dangerous Girls fan club and keep track of these things), I still want to talk about it. All 17 people I've discussed this book with caught something different and interesting from the story so I'm always looking to find things that I didn't catch.
  • But really, tell me if you buy it, get it from library, borrow it from a friend and when you read it. Even if you didn't like it. It would make my life. 
So thank you putting up with my love for Dangerous Girls. I just had to do something special for this book and I had so much fun creating the two graphics and this entire post. 

Title: Dangerous Girls
Author: Abigail Haas 
Release: (UK) July 18th 2013 by Simon & Schuster UK
(US hardcover ) July 16th 2013 by Simon Pulse (US PB) May 6th 2014 by Simon Pulse
Genre: Contemporary thriller/mystery YA
Goodreads summary:
Paradise in Aruba quickly gets gruesome in this ripped-from-the-headlines thriller (Kirkus Reviews) with a twist that defies the imagination.

It’s Spring Break of senior year. Anna, her boyfriend Tate, her best friend Elise, and a few other close friends are off to a debaucherous trip to Aruba that promises to be the time of their lives.

But when Elise is found brutally murdered, Anna finds herself trapped in a country not her own, fighting against vile and contemptuous accusations. As Anna sets out to find her friend’s killer, she discovers harsh revelations about her friendships, the slippery nature of truth, and the ache of young love.

Awaiting the judge’s decree, it becomes clear to Anna that everyone around her thinks she is not only guilty, but also dangerous. And when the whole story comes out, reality is more shocking than anyone could ever imagine...
Find Dangerous Girls on Goodreads | Amazon | B&N | The Book Depositary | At a local Indie

No comments:

Post a Comment