This Week's Topic:
Top Ten Books On Our Summer TBR List
- The Fiery Heart + Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead: The Fiery Heart was one of my most anticipate reads of last year but when I heard it had a cliffhanger, I put it off so I can read it with Silver Shadows. (Sharon is jumping in and claiming these, too. Because YES PLEASE MORE ADRIAN ALWAYS.)
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell: I haven't read a Rainbow Rowell book because I don't think I'll like Fangirl and then I heard things about Eleanor and Park that makes it not a priority but Landline is A MARRIAGE IN TROUBLE which is my FAVORITE.
- After I do by Taylor Jenkins Reid: again, MARRIAGE IN TROUBLE. I'M SO THERE.
- My Beautiful Enemy by Sherry Thomas: It's Sherry Thomas, 'nuff said. (Claiming this one, too. I read the preview at the end of her last book, and it looked so unique!)
- Boomerang by Noelle August: count me in for a fun summer read!
- Through to You by Lauren Barnholdt: another choice that will deliver on the fun. I trust Barnholdt.
- Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas: do I have to say anything? Dangerous Girls is my favorite book of the year and nothing will take its spot so its unrelated companion is definitely #1 on my NEED NOW list. (Duh.)
- Lay it Down by Cara McKenna: I read Hard Time and fell in love so I can't wait to get my hands on McKenna's BIKERS. But really... Look. At. That. Cover.
- Dirty Angels by Karina Halle: I 1000000% loved Love, In English so of course I want Halle's newest.
Just to make my life easier, I'm limiting my list to books released during the summer (defined as May - August). SO MANY awesome things are coming!
02. The Suffragette Scandal by Courtney Milan. It's Free's book! That's all I know, and it's all I need to know. Courtney Milan is amazing.
03. Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo. TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY TODAY. I can't believe it's already here! Now, if only I actually got to read it immediately...
04. The Chapel Wars by Lindsey Leavitt. Racquel loved this one, and I am sure I'd do the same! I've wanted to read more Leavitt since my first introduction to her with Going Vintage, and this is the perfect opportunity. It sounds charming!
05. Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae. I have no previous experience with Rae, but this book sounds like it's right up my alley! It's got the Lizzie McGuire Movie factor going for it (Educational trip to Italy!), and it seems like it's going to be all kinds of adorable.