Home About Policies Reviews Features

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Top Ten Authors I Need to Read Again!

Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This Week's Topic:
Top Ten Underrated Books in X Genre
01. Sarah Latchaw
  • I loved Hydraulic Level Five and I've been on my toes waiting for the sequel (which doesn't happen!) but I still haven't read Skygods.
02. Megan McCafftery

  • I read and loved Sloppy Firsts but I have yet to continue with the Jessica Darling series. I will fix that ASAP.
03. Robin Benway

  • I loved Audrey, Wait but I still didn't start Also Known As. This is weird because SPIES!
04. Cath Crowley

  • Graffiti Moon is a special, special book but why haven't I bought Crowley's other books? I will fix this asap!
05. Shelley Coriell

  • Welcome, Caller, This is Chloe is one of my all time favorites books and I waited for Coriell's next novel, Goodbye, Rebel Blue to deliver to my doorstep and then... nothing. I didn't read it. Seriously, this is a problem.
06. Stacey Jay

  • I was not interested in Jay's Juliet Immortal series but after reading Of Beast and Beauty, which is just beyond beautiful and spectacular, I'm going to binge read all of Jay's books.
07. Karina Halle

  • Love, In English is one effed up book but I LOVED it and I want more of the screwed up relationship. 
08. Gabrielle Prendergast

  • Audacious is the verse novel with a character I always wanted to read it about so I really need to get it together and read the sequel, Capricious.
09. Elena K Arnold

  • I loved Burning and while Arnold's other books are not contemporary, I still want to give them a try.
10. Andra Brynn

  • So this one is different because Andra Brynn doesn't have a book out beside Where I End and You Begin (LOVE!!!) but I am DESPERATE for one. 
So are any of these a priority that I need to read NOW? Or any particular book recommendation from them?

No comments:

Post a Comment