Home About Policies Reviews Features

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Ten Books Racquel Plans To Read This Summer

Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This Week's Topic:
 Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag This Summer
Racquel's picks: Since Goodreads doesn't count rereads, I'm behind on my challenge. I'm going to aim to read 50 books this summer starting with these:


01. On the Fence by Kasie West: I've recently read The Distance Between Us, my first West (FINALLY) and I loved it so I need to get to her other books!

02. Where Sea Meets Sky by Karina Halle: I read and LOVED Love, In English last year and summer is the perfect time to read this companion sequel! 

03. Rebound by Noelle August: Boomerang is one my favorite books from last year and I've put off the companion sequel for some reason.

04. Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas: I met Liz at RT15 so I think it's finally time to read her books!

05. Going Rogue by Robin Benway: I just read Also Known As and it was delightful in the typical Robin Benway way so I can't wait to read the sequel.



06. Ripped by Edie Harris: the first book, Blamed, is the perfect mix of romance and suspense so I need to read the companion sequel for more swoony times.

07. Capricious by Gabrielle Prendergast: Audacious is an amazing verse novel and I've been stupid by not buying the sequel immediately.

08. Angelfall by Susan Ee: I want to get the series I've been meaning to read forever and since this one just ended, it's the perfect time to binge read.

09. Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty: WHAT AM I WAITING FOR?! I know.

10. Making Pretty by Corey ann Haydu: I just love Haydu's writing and her characters so I suck for not already reading this.
So, any of these also on your lists? Which ones should be a priority?

No comments:

Post a Comment