Home About Policies Reviews Features

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Perfect Summer Book!

I did two infographics for Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas because I love that book so, so, so, much and I wanted to do something special for it and since I had so much fun making the graphics, I decided to do another one for a book I thoroughly enjoyed and I'm quite obsessed with.

So, behold, THE PERFECT SUMMER BOOK: BOOMERANG BY NOELLE AUGUST.
Okay, I know summer is almost over but JUST ROLL WITH IT! I did this over a month and half ago and just had time to post.

Check out my review of Boomerang for more detailed lovin'.


Boomerang is $2.99 for ebook and it is SO WORTH IT! Hop on it, yo. You'll thank me. So, if you've read Boomerang, tell me what you thought! If you haven't, here are buy links for you: Kindle | Nook.

No comments:

Post a Comment