Home About Policies Reviews Features

Friday, December 28, 2012

Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2012

 
I'm going to be a good girl and not compile this list of Lisa Kleypas heroes but *cough* Derek Craven, Sebastian St. Vincent, Cam Rohan, Harry Rutledge, Simon Hunt, Jack Devlin, Alex Nolan *cough*
So in particular order, here are my book boyfriends of 2012:
1. Duval from Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers
The romance in this book was just agonizing and just so damn LITERALLY swoon worthy.

2. Captain Bram from Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
Zombie, WHA? But that's part of the appeal!

3. Josh AND Will from Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
oh yeah, double swoon in this book!!! To me, it was quite obvious who the happily ever after boy is, but the other guy was still swoon worthy and I loved how Sarah Ockler didn't turn him into a bad guy just to let the other guy win the love triangle.

4. Grayson from Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
Oh Grayson. You're could be such a jackass sometimes. But that heart of yours... ♥

5. Travis from Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
 *clutches heart* *gives him a hug* Also, Travis is JUST SO REAL. I

6. Will and Elliot from Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
This is a full out love triangle to the point where I do not know which team I'm on or which team will even win (but then again I do not read a lot of books with Love Triangles so I'm no pro when it comes to them)

7. Gray First Comes Love and Second Chance by Katie Kacvinsky
HE'S JUST SO REAL.
 
8. Russ from Lovestruck Summer by Melissa C. Walker
Oh Russ, your patience is an amazing thing because I would not have dealt with Quinn.

9. Tom from The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta
EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW WHY TOM IS IN THIS LIST BECAUSE EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE READ The Piper's Son BY NOW.

10. Alexander Moncrieffe from What I Did For a Duke  by Julie Anne Long
I deserve an award for having only ONE non-YA character in this list but oh my lord, Moncrieffe was just about the swooniest romance hero EVER. I mean he's so amazing, he's up there sitting with Lisa Kleypas's heroes in the scale of best fictional men. THIS IS THE HIGHEST COMPLIMENT EVER. 

Honorable mentions:
Dave from What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen. He's no Owen Armstrong or Wes but those two have been my loves forever and I have reread Just Listen and The Truth About Forever quite a few times so until I reread What Happened to Goodbye at least two more times, Dave might make his way to the Best Book Boys Evaaaa list.

(apparently this list was supposed to be from books released in 2012 but some of them are not! Opps. It's impossible to do 10 from 2012 since I read a lot of older releases)
I'm still at Las Vegas so yeah, I don't have time to make this post pretty and awesome (plus it's already late :P) Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment