Home About Policies Reviews Features

Monday, May 13, 2013

Racquel's Bout of Books 7.0 Goals & Updates


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 7.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.

I'm participating in the Bout of Books read-a-thon again because it was fun last time plus I'm *whispers* 12 books behind. Yeah. That's NOT good!! I need to get caught up!

Goals:
  • Read at least 4 books
  • Participate in at least 1 Twitter chat
  • Participate in at least 4 challenges
I originally wanted to challenge myself with a reading goal of 5 books but let's not kid ourselves. I haven't been on top of reading lately, I'm obsessed/addicted/need-major-help with Merlin and I'm kind of busy with end of school stuff so I'm not going to set up myself for disappointment. 

Books I should but probably won't read during this read-a-thon:

So good luck and happy reading to everyone reading and check back here on Tuesday for the challenge Sharon and I are hosting here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment