Home About Policies Reviews Features

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Top Ten Books When You Need Something Light & Fun {26}

Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & The Bookish. This week's topic is:
Top Ten Books When You Need Something Light & Fun
Racquel's Picks
Now that I've sat down to do today's topic, I realized that I absolutely loathe and despise this topic but since I told Sharon I will do it, I'm not backing out. Why don't I like it? Well, I don't want you to think these books don't have substance and depth to them because THEY DO. Plus, when I want something light & fun I read . Come on. Anyone who has read that book KNOWS that that book is not light and fun. I'm a BIG rereader and anytime I'm down and want a comfort read, I read a favorite book, even if that means reading a tough subject book. I never want to read a light and fun read. I just want to read a book I love. Does that make sense?


01. Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
02. Practice Makes Perfect by Julie James
04. Negligee Behavior by Shelli Stevens
05. Ten Things We Did by Sarah Mlynowski

Sharon's Picks

01. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
02. Sex, Murder and a Double Latte by Kyra Davis
03. What Happens in London by Julia Quinn
04. Vision in White by Nora Roberts
05. Yours to Keep by Shannon Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment