Home About Policies Reviews Features

Sunday, December 18, 2011

In My Mailbox |10|


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where you can showcase the books you received during the week.

This week, I got:

From Barnes & Noble my sister footed the bill for:
(I finished Saving June and it was terrific! look out for the review soon:D) 

I got those two books because of Mary @Anxirium and her recommendation for Saving June was the best, so we will see about about Five Flavors ;D

I also treated my self to some Kindle lovelies to encourage myself to study for my finals so that when I'm done with exams I can read them:


I also won two Kindle books (yaaay!)


-That Boy by Jillian Dodd (thanks to Mary & Jillian♥)

What books did you get this week? Anything squeal worthy?



No comments:

Post a Comment