Home About Policies Reviews Features

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday |6|


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where every Tuesday we list the top ten books we feel pertains to the week's topic the most and this week it's:
Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings
So I don't celebrate Christmas which means I'm definitely not getting any of these but I made a list anyways xD





1. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Ready
This one hasn't been released yet (but really, potato potahto) but ripping my hair out and sitting on fire waiting for it.




Music books have yet to let me down *knocks on wood*



Contemporary series everybody loves? Hello, yes I want to read it!






 This book is BEGGING me to read it! I heard a lot of good things and I'm 
 intrigued.


This is DEFINITELY out of my comfort zone. I never read any book with guy on guy love so I'm kind of scared.



  I saw this at B&N and I really wanted it to get it but it was $20 & I said "hell to the no" that's why we have libraries!



 
This book looks like it's cuddle to sleep amazing!






 It seems like everyone read this book but me.




 I also saw this at B&N and have been really wanting it ever since.





It also seems that everybody read this but me!



 What books do you want to get? 

No comments:

Post a Comment