Home About Policies Reviews Features

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Soul Screamers Reading Challenge

Soul Screamers Reading Challenge

The Challenge:
To READ (or re-read) and REVIEW (or post about) all five full-length books in the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent between January 15 and June 14, 2012.

The Books: 
My Soul to Take from January 15 to February 14, 2012 
My Soul to Save from February 15 to March 14, 2012 
My Soul to Keep from March 15 to April 14, 2012 
My Soul to Steal from April 15 to May14, 2012 
If I Die from May 15 to June 14, 2012

 Extra Credit Reads:
(Soul Screamers Novellas)
My Soul to Lose #.5
Reaper #3.5
Never to Sleep #5.5
 
Goodreads group for this challenge:
Discuss the books, link you reviews & more!

Soul Screamer Challenge's to-read book montage
Soul Screamer Challenge 1 member If you are participating in the Soul Screamer Challenge and interested in discussing the books along...


View this group on Goodreads »

Happy reading & many thanks to Rachel @Fiktshun for hosting this challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment