Home About Policies Reviews Features

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Be Good To Me: July 2013 Edition

So June has been a GREAT month. The best of the year for me. Blog wise, we teamed up with Alexa @Alexa Loves Books to a host a romance event, Sizzle & Swoon and it was a fun success. Score! And reading wise? Well, that rocked too! So check out what we read because you want to know these books!

Racquel read:
  1. Making It Last by Ruthie Knox (A+)
  2. Yours Until Dawn by Teresa Medeiros (A)
  3. Love Irresistibly by
  4. by
    Racquel's June favorites: 
    Umm. Everything? Not including rereads, I read 6 books. 5 were
    Sharon read:
    01. Never Seduce a Scot by Maya Banks
    02. Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
    03. Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward
    04. Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward
    05. Yours Until Dawn by Teresa Medeiros
    06. The Art of Love by Anne Whitney
    07. It Happened One Midnight by Julie Anne Long
    08. Smooth Talking Stranger by Lisa Kleypas (reread)
    08. Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally
    10. Can't Buy Me Love by Molly O'Keefe

    Sharon's June favorites:
    • Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward. Although I enjoyed the first two books in the series, this one completely blew me away. I was waiting for Z's book from the moment we were introduced to him, and it most definitely did not disappoint!
    • Yours Until Dawn by Teresa Medeiros. This book was so good! I loved so many things about it. You can see our thoughts in our group discussion with Alexa.
    • It Happened One Midnight by Julie Anne Long. I have such a huge love affair going with this series. Unfortunately, Long has set the bar extremely high with her last two installments, especially. I try not to have high expectations, but I fail. Fortunately, Ms. Long has done it again. My review of this one goes live tomorrow, so I won't ramble too long. But it was stunning! If you love witty banter, pick this one up ASAP.
    July releases we want:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment