Home About Policies Reviews Features

Friday, January 17, 2014

|Intro| 12 in 12


What? 12 in 12 is me committing to read 12 books in 12 months. These 12 books will be a old books that I've had on my TBR since the dawn of time and have been pushed aside for all the SHINY.

Why? So I can finally stop saying "oh yeah, I've been meaning to read that one! I'll read it SOON." Plus, I'm actually really interested in these books and I WANT to read them and it's time to put my foot down and commit.

When & where? I'll just look at the list once a month, choose whatever the mood strikes, read it and review it here on the blog.

Goal: To read these 12 old books by the end of the year!

Below are the 12 books I've chosen but the reason for this intro is that I WANT YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS. I know I've missed other oldie but goodie books so do share with me in the comments (or Twitter) any book older than 2011 (when I started blogging) that I should read! I'm willing to replace at least two of these titles if you give me good ones :D

Contemporary YA:
 
Historical romance
 Non-contemporary YA

So that's pretty much it for the intro! Now, what old (released in early 2011 or older) have I missed that should be on this list? Don't worry if I've read them or not, I'll check!

No comments:

Post a Comment