Home About Policies Reviews Features

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Racquel's January Wrap Up VLOG!

So I did something I've never done before and that is: I filmed a vlog. AND PUBLISHED IT! This is a HIGE step for me. I've wanted to book vlog for maybe two years but I've always been a chicken about it so this is a major thing for me! Y'all don't understand how many vlogs I've filmed and never uploaded and how many times I talked myself into and then out of book vlogging. BUT HERE WE ARE... FINALLY.



So this is a wrap up of the books I read in January and I read quite a few books. As in NINETEEN books! That's my second highest record. Sharon and I usually Be Good To Me monthly wrap up posts but how do you feel about these type of vlogs? Yes, no, maybe so? Would you like me to do this again for February? Should I book vlog more? I think I might do a vlog about the February releases I'm excited for. What do y'all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment