Home About Policies Reviews Features

Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Fun: TGIF at GReads & FF |5|

First & Last: What was the first book you read in 2011 and the last you finished in 2011? How do you feel about these books? Would you recommend them to other readers?

Well, since I don't remember what bra I wore yesterday I definitely won't remember what is the first book I've read this year and since I didn't start reading seriously and keep tracking of the books I read until the summer, hell if I remember. As for last book, I currently finished Whisper Falls, a great adult contemporary-romance and I'm currently reading Lipstick Apology so that will probably be my last read of the year.

The New Year is here -- and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging Resolutions! What are you going to try to revise, revamp and redo for 2012 on your blog?
1. Replying to comments- the reasons The Book Barbies comment host thingy is Disqus is so I can reply to comments. Which I do. Though the problems comes in with the fact that I reply late. 4 days, 5 days, 6 days, one week late. I'm going to try and work hard on replying on the same day or day after from now!

2. Variety of Posts- right now on the blog we only have reviews, memes & author interviews. Well, I want to do more then that. Maybe like character profiles and why I adore that character, discussion questions on books, my favorite books, characters, couples and why etc. The whole point of me book blogging is because I WANNA TALK BOOKS and this I think will help with that, memes can only go so far...

3- Interacting with book bloggers- why do I and every book blogger blog? because we love books. Why do I specifically blog? because I WANNA TALK BOOKS. I want to discuss, argue, agree, rave and love with other book lovers. Any one can read a book and write a review, I want more then that. I like getting into it with book bloggers, why I loved that book, why I think you should read it, etc. I don't care about the giveaways or the followers, I just want book friends to talk books with and I have some and I completely love them. Emma my co-blogger, Mary @Anxirium, Ari @Reading After Midnight, Celine @Forget Me Not, and Cinnamon @A Thousand Little Pages. Book friends are the best!

This weeks features: 

Happy Friday and happy early new year! Only one day left in 2011, EEEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment